Saturday, December 18, 2004

Thanks for the cookie!

Hmm...yesterday was the last day of school, well for the meantime that is, i mean, i wouldn't be this hyped about leaving school, in fact i don't really want to leave JASMS, or i would really need to, i hope i'd have my friends with me, coz that's what you really miss when you leave highschool, your friends, coz you know that when they're gone, you won't have as much fun as you used to, you won't have those carefree moments anymore...

Sigh...well, it was the Christmas party yesterday, and a lot of things happened, and i had the time of my life, i got to chill-chill at a friend's house (salot sobrang ganda ng bahay nila bernice! sarap matulog!) and i got to sit down, sometimes it's just fun to sitdown. I learned a lot yesterday, about women, about life, and about how some people have really interesting dreams.

I got to see my life yesterday, not the movie-about-to-die-life-flashback thing, i mean, i got to see what happens to me, i got to see the things i normally would just go about in first-person (which i know is weird considering the fact that i should know these things) I got to talk about it with joy in the afternoon and was about to follow her advice (let it pass, and try to get on along with my life, and try to find another person), really, i really felt like it was sound advice (it really was), and i thought that she was right, but that night, she came along and i saw her, and she smiled, and we got to talk, and (and i don't mean to sound all Hallmark or soap-operish and stuff) i remembered what made me like her in the first place, and...arrg! here we go again! There are times that i think, okay she's happy, i should just let it be, but then she comes along and smiles, and i fall for her again...haay....and i got to see that yesterday, i was alright with letting it be yesterday, but she came along and smiled, and poof! At least we got to talk, and i got to see her again, and she gave me a cookie, hey, i know it's just a cookie, but thanks!

So there, oh! before i forget! Kristin! the food was great! Ning! Nice new earrings! Joy! Thanks for the help! Bernice! Thanks for the party! Hannah Puyat! Nice dreams! Denise! Thanks for the Candycane! Josephine! Thanks for the gift! And to everyone else that i forgot to mention, thanks for being friends!

Thanks for the cookie!

1 comment:

Ning Hilario said...

I FEEL REALLY PRETTY WHEN I SEE MY EARRINGS. ahahaha.Ü wow, caleb.