Thursday, December 16, 2004

Standing on the Shoulder of Giants

I've never really tried to write an entire blog in english, it's not that i can't, it's just that i prefer writing in my native language, coz there are words that you just cant translate into english, but then again, one of the ideas in making blogs is to share your thoughts to the world, so, i'll try it, who knows, this just might be interesting.

I'm not really writing anything that would
really be of great interest, i'm just writing the about the things in my mind, and every here and there, i might sneak some of the events of my life. Oh! about the title, it's an album, see as i'm writing whatever comes into my fancy, i have playing in the background.

What
is in my head right now? I'm not really sure, there are the thoughts about the party tomorrow, but there are the thoughts that just won't go away, you know (or you most probably don't) those things that keep popping up into your head even though you do your best at keeping them at bay, but then again it's you that want them come back, because you just can't help yourself to ponder on these things. Is it really the way i think it is? or am i just imagining it? am i really sure that it's what i think it is? i mean come on!

Hmm...this seems nice, i think i'd like to continue this (writing blogs in english that is)
I can't think of anything else to write today, i'll just continue it tomorrow, i'm sure i'll have lots to write about.
Au revoir

No comments: