Wednesday, August 29, 2007

can't wait

can't wait for: the conclusion to DC's Countdown and the Final Crisis
can't wait for: my own copy of Adobe Premiere pro 3
can't wait for: the dark knight to be released
can't wait for: the upcoming justice league movie
can't wait for: the upcoming avengers movie
can't wait for: the bob dylan movie
can't wait for: the end of all my exams
can't wait for: bumblebee, my own car.
can't wait for: my own professional HD camera.
can't wait for: my own DSLR
can't wait for: the day i finish writing my book
can't wait for: the day i publish my book
can't wait for: the day i meet my favorite people


can't wait for: the time i see you again.
(wow, what a cheesy ending.
crap.)

bow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see who? ;) yikee!

waterdiet. said...

pang-asar lang yan dear.
hahaha.