Friday, March 04, 2005

The Beautiful Letdown

Was it beautiful?
I'm not sure, in a way i guess it was...
Was it a letdown?
'Course it was

The Prom, they say it's a night that ought to be remembered, but everytime i remember it, i get ashamed of myself. Sure i got to dance with her, but i didn't get to say what i wanted, i knew it would end, and that i had my chance, but i threw it down the drain; i wish it could've lasted longer, if i could have hit Time's pause button and stayed in that moment for another day, another month, or an eternity.

Were you happy?
I'm not sure, was I?
You were, but the thing that you were expecting to make you happy didn't, and the things that you didn't count on did.
Yeah, i guess

I did enjoy what happened afterwards, the hotel and all, its something that makes me regret having to graduate a few weeks from now, and leaving all the people i love.

No comments: