Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The beauty of the things that pop into our heads

I cant really think of anything to write about my life right now...
Except maybe for the fact that we have to submit tons and tons (and i mean tons) of projects and homeworks and stuff, and that life feels crammed, and that waiting for the UPCAT results is a drag.

I'm not sure.
Should i tell her?

I've probably told some people that i'd tell her at prom, but now, i'm just not sure, (and i know that i'm being mellowdramatic again) i'm not sure if i should, because if i do, i might ruin their thing, and i don't want that, since she's happy and all, but if i don't, then i would neglect something i'd been wanting to do for a long time...

Pfff...

I'd want to tell her, but she already knows, so what's the point, but it'd be good if it really came from my own mouth (or heart [damn that was so cheezy!]) If i do, would i ruin her happiness, sabagay, hindi naman ako ganon ka importante o kalaking tao sa buhay nya para makasira ng kaligayahan niya.

I don't know man...

Hfff...all i can do is breathe these heavy breaths and hope for the best.

No comments: